This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome Baby Blogger!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Natural Medicine is the Best Medicine: Welcome Baby Blogger!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome Baby Blogger!

My readers may have noticed that it has been a number of weeks since I have posted.  No, I haven't been slacking off, nor have I been scared away by the heated arguments of earlier this year.  There has been something else brewing in the life of this blogger!

My husband Jason and I are pleased to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter on March 22nd, 2012.  Baby Krumbeck was 6 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 inches long after a relatively short, wonderful natural birth.


For privacy reasons I won't be posting pictures of her face or announcing her full name.  If you know me personally feel free to friend me on Facebook to see more cute-as-a-button pics.

So, there may be another break from blogging for a while.  I'm due to graduate this June, then studying for the boards takes priority until mid-August.  Jason and I will be moving east and I plan on opening a private practice in Montana in late 2012 or early 2013.  I'll let you know the progress as we get a little closer.

For now, back to burping, feeding and changing!

In Health,

Erika

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, How are you doing? I am considering studying naturopathic medicine. One of the "problem" is that I am 29 and can't start before I will be 30 and may want to start a family in my early 30s. I wanted to know if you have any insights to share about the possibility of studying while being pregnant and starting a family. Is it the reason why you took 5 years to do your ND or was it already planned this way?

Best regards!

Aglaee

 
At September 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM , Blogger Rachelle Williams said...

I hope all is well with you. I have lurked and read this blog for a while now, and I know all of your readers (me too) would love to hear an update on how your journey to become an ND is going.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home